*there will be no Celebrate Recovery meeting on Friday, May 16th as the church will be hosting a concert.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christian based 12 step program, helping people overcome their hurts, habits, and hang-ups. You do not have to be addicted to come here Friday night. Most of us need support now and then. Our trials and tribulations are part of being human but God will use our hurts and those tears to help others. Celebrate Recovery is a great place to hang out with genuine Christian fellowship.
WHAT WE DO
Our purpose is to focus on God’s healing power through the sharing of struggles and victories. This sharing is protected by keeping one of our simple rules. We are here to support one another NOT fix. By working the 12 steps and 8 principles we journey thru hope and healing together. In this way we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our problems.
- The compulsive, sad, and shamed
- Those in need of recovery
- The addicted and those affected by another’s addiction
- The believer and non-believer
- The churched and non-churched
This tried and proven recovery system uses the tradition of open share groups, sponsors, accountability partners and step work. These building blocks bring us out of isolation and into peace and freedom.
CAN THIS HELP ME?
Perhaps you are wondering why celebrate recovery is so successful in hundreds of churches across the land. There are three reasons why this approach is so special:
1. Jesus Christ is the Higher Power
2. Issue groups are led by real people who are going thru recovery with HIM.
3. The principles and methods applied are built upon Biblical truths.
Childcare is currently available by request only. If you would be in need of childcare, please contact Larry or Helen Spain at 690-5435.